You Need These Everyday

You Need These Everyday

Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Tribute for Our Mothers




                                                                  Mother of Mine
   
                                    Mother of mine you gave to me;
                                              All of my life to do as l please,
                                    I owe everything l have to you.
                                               Mother sweet mother of mine.


                                    Mother of mine,when l was wrong;
                                                You showed me the right way that things should be done,
                                     Without your love,where would l be?
                                                 Mother sweet mother of mine.

                                     Mother,you gave me happiness;
                                                  Much more than words can say,
                                     l thank the Lord,that He may bless you,
                                                  Every night and every day.

                                     Mother of mine,now Iam grown
                                                   And I can walk straight all on my own,
                                     I'd like to give you; what you gave me,
                                                   Mother sweet mother of mine.   


13 comments:

  1. Omg what a meaningful poem
    It bursted through my heart ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher from where did you got this poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that did touch my heart.....
    Thamuditha@8G .....
    OMG Great work teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that poem touched my small heart a lot.Thank you teacher for the lovely poem.Teacher can you please send some more poems about our parents?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!!! This poem touched in to my heart.Thank you teacher put somemore poems about parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!!! This poem touched in to my heart.Thank you teacher put somemore poems about parents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear teacher that really really did touch my heart
    thanks a lot

    YUKI

    ReplyDelete

  10. Have heard it before . Really nice teacher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you teacher for lovely poem

    ReplyDelete